May 31, 2009

MTV Movie Awards


Ok, so I've decided to do a running post during the MTV Movie Awards.  If you haven't watched it yet, then stop reading right now, because I'm about to talk about everything during show...



The opening skit was pretty funny, not hilarious, like I was hoping for, just pretty funny.  

So best female breakthrough performance went to Ashley Tisdale from High School Musical 3...

Best fight went to Robert Pattinson from Twilight...

Eminem KILLED it!!  He's the best, what else can you say?

I think at this point, Andy Samberg needs to relax a little bit and let the jokes come to him.  I think he's trying too hard to be funny, but he is a definite improvement from last year's host.  I forget his name, but he's that British guy who was in the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

The song with Andy Samberg and Will Ferrell was funny.

Jonah Hill is hilarious...

Breakthrough Performance for a male went to Robert Pattinson, which is such a terrible pick.  I completely disagree!!!  Really people, it's bad enough that he won best fight, so please stop voting for that pitiful performance, as well as that pitiful movie!

I can't tell if what just happened was actually supposed to happen....and it kind of looks like Eminem is actually pissed off.  I'm confused.

Zach Effron won Best Male Performance from the movie High School Musical 3...

haha the guy who "won" a tech award is funny, not to mention he is humping the Popcorn Award.

Best kiss goes to....wow, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart from Twilight...blah blah blah, who cares! Even though there thank you was funny...

Jim Carrey ladies and gentleman!!  AH, love the digital shorts!!  I actually love the slowed down "remixes" of Andy's Digital Shorts on SNL!

The WTF award goes to...haha nice rhymes, even though I hate that "Droppin 35" song,  Amy Poehler wins...good choice.

I can't wait for Kings of Leon...

Best song from a movie goes to...WE LOVE LIL WAYNE...the award goes to Miley Cyrus from her stupid movie...Wow, she is soooo not funny at all!

I did enjoy the interruption of the Twilight Sneak Peek, less Twilight means better Show.

Well it looks like I'm still not going to watch Twilight...

Congrats to Ben Stiller, you deserve it man.  The generation award, what a good person to give it to.  His introduction was funny.

HAHA love the Doubt video game!!

I liked the Star Trek skit too...

Kristen Stewart from Twilight won Best Female Performance...I actually typed as soon as they said her name because it's obvious that the little 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17 year olds are obsessed with that movie which put a huge damper on the awards show, not to mention she dropped her award...pitiful.

Gotta love Kings of Leon!  They are soooo good.  The best of the performance was that the drummer picked up a beer towards the end...classic.

I love Will Ferrell and Danny McBride (aka Kenny Powers).  HA there intro was funny.  Best Comedic Performance goes to Jim Carrey.  I can understand why, but I think James Franco's performance blows his out of the water.  His acceptance speech was funny.  Good one Jim.

Heath Ledger won this year's best Villain.  Good for him, he deserved it.  RIP.

BEST MOVIE GOES TO TWILIGHT, which is completely ludacris.  I am seriously upset.  This is a joke!  Get a new system MTV because of all those movies that were nominated, Twilight most likely came in last!! Yeah even behind High School Musical 3.  AHHHHHH TERRIBLE!!!

But I do think it's funny that they made an Indiana Jones video game.

OK, now I'm mad and I'm leaving...if you didn't like the post, don't fret more are to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger