February 26, 2010

Rants and Raves

Rant:

The first thing I want to talk about is EA Sports. I'm a pretty loyal customer when it comes to EA Sports, but lately their games are tumbling into an endless abyss of nothing. I fully understand their best game is the whole Madden Franchise, but as an entity, how can you be okay with your competition (2k9) out-dueling you. Let's talk basketball. EA has essentially been non existent in the basketball realm of sports games. It's disheartening really. I don't get it. The EA basketball games are awful compared to the 2k9 basketball games. Get your stuff together EA!

Rave:

The pentagonal prism of love is extremely intricate. But, on the bright side, everywhere you look there is someone there. It's never going to be long life with no one by your side because there is someone there for you, it just depends whether or not you find them. Don't get discouraged, you'll be fine!

Rant:

I've decided that if you need any type of relationship advice, you should come to me. I'm so good at it, but when it comes to my own relationships, not that I'm in one, I suck! It's awful...trust me.

Rave:

Ok so I have a board that I control in my buddy's room. On this board is a girl's nickname. It's kind of our own twist on "For the love of Ray J." Anyway, on this board is the girl's nickname and the initials of the guy who is crushin' on her. Well, new to the board is Lupe ( pronounced Lou Pay). We have another buddy who is crushin on Lupe and he has no idea who she is. The two guys are trying to study together, and he refuses to give his notes away, because he wants to know who is Lupe. Well, it's funny.

Rant:

What is with all this fake drama stuff on the Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, and even Cartoon Network. When I grew up, cartoons were the at the epicenter of evolution. We had Doug, Rugrats, Keenan and Kel, Are you afraid of the dark?, R. L. Stein's Goosebumps books... If you were a kid in those days, you grew up during one the best ever periods as far TV and cartoons are concerned. But now, it's a joke. Hannah Montana, Drake and Josh, all these Japanese anime cartoons. It's an absolute disgrace. You would think after the epic shows like those good ones listed above, the makers of shows now, would make better shows then what they are making. If you didn't understand that last sentence, I'm saying directors/producers get your act together!

Rave:

On a brighter note, baseball season is on its way. Pitchers and Catchers have reported to training camp. I can't wait till opening day in Cincinnati. I will be taking off school that day to watch the Reds whoop the Cardinals.

Rave:

I'm skipping the next rant because I ran out of things to rant on and on about. The Bengals are playing in the Hall of Fame game to kick off the beginning of pre-season play before the next football season starts. Tentative plans, as of now, are that I'm going to that game with my brother! The only problem, he's a cowboys fan...

My last quote was weak so here's a good one to 'spice' things up-

"If you wanna be lover, you've got to get with my friends, make it last forever, friendship never ends"- Spice Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger