July 30, 2010

One crazy little thought

So far in my 20 years of life, there has been one thing and one thing only guys have let control their mind. This thing, it's tangible. In our mind, it's beautiful. No matter how much we try to not think about it, every time we do. I have seen this in about every guy I know. This thought I'm talking about is a girl.

I kind of had a little bit of a revelation this morning about this topic. I say revelation because I had a thought this morning during a conversation that I previously had not known. Well, I had known, but I just didn't acknowledge it. The fact is, there is only thing in the world guys let control their mind. I think this is what sets guys apart from girls. Other thoughts run through our mind, but only one thought stays there. The thought isn't about girls, it's about a single girl. That thought controls how we act really. Even when you try to not think about her, you do.

This thought about that girl makes you do things you don't do. For instance, driving an hour and twenty minutes to go see her or trying to do something special for her by taking her out or taking her soup when she is sick. This thought gives us doubts too though. It's really pretty crazy this one thought can control our lives.

One thing that should be addressed though, and this is more for the ladies. When a guy drives to come see you, or tells you how he feels about you, show some love. C'mon! We know you play games, we get that, we don't necessarily understand that, but we know you do it. Just give us a little something back. At least let him know you appreciate it. The guys try so hard in some cases, and it would be nice to see a little effort in return.

I think one of the craziest things about relationships is the 'chase.' The thrill lies within the 'chase.' Personally, I think it's kind of fun. All the games, the talks, etc. I think you have found the right one when the thrill of being with her far outweighs the thrill of the 'chase.'

I don't know about any of this. I could be wrong, but probably not because I am always right. I know I'm sticking to what I think, you can stick to what you think. I know you get to a point and you think it's not worth it. Just play the game. You live to die another day. Follow your heart and everything should work out. If it doesn't work out, you have found the wrong person and it's time to move on. Let the 'chase' begin again!

2 comments:

  1. "I could be wrong, but probably not because I am always right."

    Quoted for Truth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I mean, recently I just find myself being right all the time. No big deal though.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger